Tuesday, January 24, 2006

For your information....


Well, hello everyone!
So here's my attempt to keep all of you guys updated on what's going on in my life over here in Norway. I hope to keep this blog updated often, a couple times each week, so please check back often!

Thought I'd put this picture in 'cause this is what occupies much of my thoughts these days... yes indeed:) Isn't she lovely... (that's retorical)! She enjoyed meeting you guys in Staunton when she was there after Christmas! You're good people ya know!

Right now I'm in one of the cities that the 20 Cities project is working in. I'm here with my best friend Chris (who's running some children's programs here, including one in the schools that's focused against teasing and bullying) seeing how the team is doing; checking out how the work is going, and seeing how it can be made stronger.
We'll be here till Friday, then we're driving down to Tynset, just south of Røros, to help run a children's camp with my old team there.

My main responsibility is the follow-up of the teams so please pray that I would have a clear focus for what to accomplish while I'm with the teams in their cities; it's not so clear yet: I want to see that the teams are properly followed up (and don't know how to do it), and I want to study the youth work that is being done to see how it can be improved (and don't know how).
But our God is faithful, so please pray with that in mind! Thanks so much for your support!
Matthew

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) matt, matt. go with GOD AND glory and beauty and might! :)

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MATT! Man, it was so cool to run into you at Starbucks while you were in. Weird.
I'm glad I have a way to keep up with your ministry. I hope everything is going well.
and, uh...GO WARRIORS...or...something.

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

matty ho...i'm excited about this blog, now i'll never have to send another interrogating email...though i may just for kicks!
your peeps back home got your back (prayer-wise) so have no fear!
thanks for living your life against the flow matt!

- b

p.s. thanks so much for the dinner blessing (and you too ingabeth!!). you two are so thoughtful, and just plain lovely people.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home