Wednesday, March 08, 2006

On the Farm

Sorry no picture this time, Blogger seems to have difficulties uploading them.
Well I was just back at Gimerud Gård (farm) the last two weeks, and settled down again. It had been 3 weeks on the road and I'm actually tired of traveling right now.... Never thought that would happen; must be getting old! Nah, don't think so:)
I was in Skien the week before and talked to the YWAM base leader there. He had some very good thoughts about how to help and inspire the teams he's responsible for on to the goal of reaching the lost youth, and training those who are willing. They are under-staffed and don't have anyone that can mentor the team right now. This puts the teams more on their own and so creates more opportunities for struggles. Let's pray for the right folks to come into these positions so they can all grow together into the Kingdom, Rock 'n Roll!
I feel a bit strange meeting with these guys that are so much more mature and actually know what they're doing:) But it's a great learning experience.
And check this out: A group of us went to listen to Bruce Olson speak. I shook Bruchko's hand, a man that really knows God and still has a passion for wanting God to change other's lives. That was cool!
God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home