Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Baltics and stuff

Hallo, allesammen!
Well after a short stop by Grimerud after a week in Ålesund, I went down to Oslo to hang out with Ingebeth, who I hadn't seen in two weeks! Just for a day though. Sunday I caught a plane to Latvia for this years Leadership Training week. This is the third year I've been a part of this and I'm really excited about the rest of the week. Yesterday was the first day and the teaching was about "Practical Holiness." Sound exciting?:) Well, it was. I was reminded of some good foundational things that apply to every Christians life, like: the Holy Spirit has empowered us to live in freedom from sin, in victory over sin, and all in practical ways. That's why we can live with such power. Good stuff! That's why we Christians can have joy and peace. Peace of mind, that's nice:)
Much of our time here will be group oriented so we have lots of opportunities to process the teachings and learn from each other.

I finished the teaching on Spiritual Warfare and they will carry it out at Eintroa tomorrow I believe. Was a bit shorter than I thought it would be but I learned so much about the subject in the process.
I also had a good time with the team in Ålesund. I did a teaching about our identity in Christ from Ephesians, and the team was encouraged! Thanks for your prayers!
And thanks for checking in:)
God bless you guys,
Matt

PS. No pics yet, but that's because my camera quit working. You guys are welcome to pray for the camera if you want! oh, and my laptop too, thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home